Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Music of Greyson Chance
Greyson said: "I have been in the recording studio a lot lately working on new music! I know I have said this many times, but I cannot wait for you all to hear it! I think it is some of my best work. My goals coming in, were to make something very universal and big; almost kinda worldly. After my trip to Asia, I was very inspired to make music not just for my US fans but for fans all across the world. So some of the songs have had international influences. I have also been into somewhat of a different sound this time. For example, one song is kinda bluesy, most of them are pop/rock, and then some are kinda on the rock edge. Finally, the Beatles have had a huge influence in my writing. Their lyrical compositions are so incredible, so I wanted to try to make something that could live on forever, like the Beatles. I think you guys are going to like these new songs coming. :)"

that's it! I hope you will enjoy his new music.. Enchancers waiting for it (:
Enchancers always loves Greyson and we're Enchancers Family xD and don't forget to buy the original album, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment